Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Funniest Parts of A Very Potter Sequel, Act 1

Funniest Parts of A Very Potter Sequel, Act 1 Tube.

Duration : 10.30 Mins.


***PLEASE READ*** I do not have the same sense of humor as most of you, and I did not make this video to please everybody. Please stop messaging me and commenting that I should have put such-and-such joke in this video. Also please keep in mind that this is just from Act 1 of AVPS, and obviously funny moments from Act 2 will not be in this video. I will be making the best moments of Act 2 soon. I own nothing. This play belongs to Starkid. These are my absolute favorites parts of the first act of A Very Potter Sequel. The entire play is a riot and I love every single scene, but these are just the parts where I roll on the ground laughing when I see them. Enjoy! Clips used from Act 1 of AVPSLove Quotes

Keywords: ,Love Quotes Funniest Parts of A Very Potter Sequel, Act 1

Friends Link : Sexy Love Quotes Loving You

No comments:

Post a Comment